Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sleep Deprived, But Simpsonized

Okay, so it's quarter after 11 and I should be in bed, considering I need to get up at 4:15 if I'm gonna leave the house at 5 to get to the gym before my 7am meeting. But I got distracted when I was perusing a local guy's blog and saw that you could Simpsonize yourself.

Never one to pass up the latest internet gadget of interest, I browsed over, uploaded my picture, and waited and waited and waited... yes, it's a bit slow, but it works pretty well.

This is what I got:



Well, not exactly what I got. In reality, I took a few seconds to airbrush out the Burger King logo in the lower righthand corner. Mostly because I could, but also because it was a slight distraction, and I don't really want to be a fast food commercial. If anything, I'd rather be the opposite, like when I compared the aftersmell of Rally's on my fingers to the odor of dog urine in "Unbelieve-a-barf".

Anyway, if you're up too late and want to Simpsonize yourself too, just go to simpsonizeme.com. Feel free to post your results.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

How funny! Sort of like a modern-day Ned Flanders...LOL

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

simpsonized the whole family last night. I must say, the program does a much better job with men then it does with women.

Caleb and I compare well to our simpsonized self (I call mine Simpshaun). However Sheila and Abby aren't even close.

Shaun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home