Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Boy Is Back In Town...

After five months... guess who lives with me again?!?!?!?



He's had some adventures, for sure. Headed out on the town for days at a time, went one-on-one with a raccoon (Dakota: one, Racoon: permanent zero), and - sadly - lost track of his best friend Bear over a week ago.

I'm still wondering what I was thinking in taking him back. But I have really missed him, and he did immediately settle back into our old routines.

Of course, feel free to ask me if this was a good idea when a flurry of husky hair swirls about my head in the car, or as I stand outside holding a leash at four in the morning. Probably not, but at the moment, as I watch him contentedly sleeping at my feet under the desk, I'm feeling pretty good about it...

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have your puppy back! I couldn't imagine being without my dogs. Actually, everyone once I while I pretend, usually after they've eaten something of some importance. But I still love 'em! Have fun!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger mike macon said...

ROCK ON!!!

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got your puppy back. Dogs just make life so much better no matter how much the hair (and other things) drives you nuts. They're worth it!!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think it's great for both of you. Hey, as long as your vacuum works, it's all good. (Speaking as the Mom of a Malamutt, who ALSO has a working vacuum. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home