Monday, June 11, 2007

Old And Bored

Well, today is the big four-oh. I don't feel much different, but then again, I've really only been awake for an hour. Like tea, a good depression needs to steep before releasing its brown goodness.

I don't feel sad or depressed over stubbing my toe on this major milestone. However, I did just find out that the plans I thought I had for my birthday weren't actually plans at all, so I'm less focused on the new decade and more on the fact that I'm going to be sitting home alone.



An old friend of mine recently observed that the inclusion of more pictures in my blog was probably just an excuse for being less verbose. What could have given her that impression? Umm.... bye.

4 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ron.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ron.
And from a "seasoned" elder sister in Christ, wisdom only begins at 40!

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron,

40 isn't old.......

if you're a tree!! :-D

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like yesterday that my oldest son could fit from my wrist to my forearm. I was his hereo.

A week ago he thinks hes ready to get an apartment.

Time catches up to all of us bro. Your not alone.

Nuthin but love for ya bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home