Saturday, July 14, 2007

Redesign

A few days ago, I got the itch to get some design work done. So I've taken some late-night time to redo the main page of my web site.

As with any redesign, some will rave and others will complain. But I like it better, and since it's my web page, that's all that matters. (It's a different story when it's a client that complains. I learned that in the graphic design business sometime around 1992.)

So here's the before and after:





Now that the front page is done, I'll be able to satisfy my cravings to get a design fix by bringing into conformity the pages deeper into the hierarchy.

So there you have it.

5 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Melinda Dorman said...

I love it!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger mike macon said...

Looks good, there, eh?

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, nice & clean. I like it.

Question though. Remember your old place in Cheyenne? All the color you added to the rooms?

You said you used to like all white, but the change up suited you.

Topsy / Turvy?

N>B>L>F>Y> bro!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Monica said...

Nice!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including your Bible studies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home