Friday, October 06, 2006

Whew...

Alrighty, folks. It's done. I've never had such a test as this. Grueling is the word that comes to mind. My arms are sore from typing, and my brain is numb. How did I do? It takes weeks to grade these things. There's 15 of us, and it's a pretty involved process. So I won't know for quite awhile. But overall, I would be surprised if I didn't pass with 80%, and it may even be closer to 90%.

My phone is off, and my computer will be disconnected from the internet for probably most of the weekend. If I do anything indoors, it's gonna be to make some music with all the cool new free software I got (the first five of the six things on this page) and use the Lexicon Omega I borrowed from work to record some guitar. I wouldn't bet on it, but it's always possible.

Talk to you in a few days, folks!