Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cram Chowder

Hi all...

A VERY quick hello to all, and to say "sorry" to everybody who's emailed, mailed, called, and texted in the last three days. I am very far behind, and spending a long night studying for tomorrow's huge test.

I finished my system design today. I'd publish it to impress you, but I don't want to be giving the answers out on the internet for the class who'll have to do it three months from now. Suffice it to say it is pretty involved... and now it's finally done. Yay!

There's so much more to learn and commit to memory tonight. I will think about trying to catch up by Sunday or Monday, but no promises. I'll definitely need some decompress time afterwards.

I'm pretty sure I'm one of only two guys in our 15-student class who's over 30. As you might expect, some of the guys plan to go out and get hammered in celebration. But as all of you know, that hasn't been my way for many's the mucho years. (A tip of the hat to my mom for coining "many's the mucho." What a great term!)

So, my decompression will probably consist of driving around, sleeping in, walking the dog, sitting under a tree, getting sun on my face, finding some new wonderful part of Fort Wayne I haven't see, etc.

What I really want to do is bring my camera out and get some shots of fall, which is approaching at a stunningly rapid pace. I can't even begin to describe the beauty here.

In summation, please don't be offended if you haven't heard from me personally by the time next week starts. I really don't want to be indoors much at all for three days. Now back to the books...