Thursday, August 31, 2006

Goodbye For Now

Well, people, I've gotta sign off for awhile. If I haven't responded to your email (and there are quite a few like that), please be patient with me for at least the next week. Also, make sure that you're not sending things to rondaniel@bresnan.net, because that's now gone forever. Use ron@rondaniel.com.

Since my internet connection is going away in a minute, I thought I'd give you the final update.

The U-Haul is half-full and getting fuller by the minute. Cleaning is almost completely done, and things are all working out well.

I've got final family time scheduled tonight from 6pm 'til late, so please - if you're planning on seeing me before I move, make it before then.

And if I don't get a chance to see you, please allow me to say to you for the last time in Cheyenne:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace."