Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tired Of My Boring Updates Yet?

Today, if I can do it all, I'm supposed to finish the texturing, sand, paint, install the shower enclosure, and put in the flooring. Like the Little Engine That Could said, "I think I can, I think I can..."

Just a week from today I gotta be packing. Yikes. "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Scratch that. Reverse it..." - Willy Wonka, 1971

In the meantime, I've been trying to figure out every company's different procedures for changing my address. So far, Verizon takes the cake for complexity. Interestingly enough, they call it "EZMove."

Speaking of address changes, you might as well write mine down. After all, I wouldn't want you to be mailing items from my wishlist to the wrong address! :)

Ron Daniel
4680 Craftsbury Circle Apt B
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Yes, that says "apartment." I haven't lived in an apartment since I was in fifth grade. And the idea of going from a four bedroom, three bathroom, three living room, two car garage house with two storage sheds down to a one-bedroom apartment makes me just a leetle beet nervous, no?

And speaking of this place I'm still in, please pray for the sale of my house. I had really hoped to be under contract before I drove away, but it's only shown twice since it went on the market. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that there are TWELVE HUNDRED houses on the market in Cheyenne right now...

And while you're praying, please join me in fervently lifting up a friend who's been suffering from a horrible migrane for weeks. Today would be a wonderful day for her healing.