Sunday, July 23, 2006

I Have, I Need

One of the things I came up with for the church many moons ago was the "I Have" and "I Need" sections for the bulletin board. I don't remember ever utilizing it, though many have and still do. Today, I find myself wishing I had access to that bulletin board. But I guess my blog will have to suffice.

So here's what I have: in my garage, I have several pieces of storage furniture to give away...

1) A countertop with 2 drawers and 5 cabinets (3'h x 9'w x 28"d). This has a sink in the right side.



2) A workbench with 12 drawers (37"h x 6'w x 2'd). This has a 3/4" plywood top.



3) 2 cabinets (36"h x 24"w x 24"d), each with a drawer.



4) 1 cabinet with 3 shelves (30"h x 24"w x 12"d)



5) 1 cabinet (36"h x 18"w x 24"d) with one drawer.



And here's what I need:

1) A vacuum cleaner

So, if you're able to take or give, please email me or give me a call at 630-5951. Thanks in advance.