Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Indiana Interview

Enough people have asked about my interview trip to post the answer here.

First of all, my luggage did make it to me about 1:00am (but not before I'd spent a hundred bucks on clothes, shoes, and toiletries).

As far as the interview went, it was nearly 5 1/2 hours long. (Unicover's nine-hour interview is still my record, though.) There were parts that went really well, and other parts during which I performed abysmally. And because of some scheduling things, I won't find out if I got the job for 2-3 weeks. (And for reference, this company hires only about a third of the people they fly out to interview.)

So, now it's just a waiting game. In the meantime, I'll still be doing Creative Services Studio stuff as if nothing was changing.

By the way, I'm writing this while sitting in the Kansas City, Missouri airport, and I'll be back in Cheyenne soon enough.