Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Likes To Hear Himself Talk

I actually had a bit of time in the studio this evening, and thought I'd do something productive with the new voiceover setup I recently installed.

For years now, I've talked about doing an audio Bible - a narration of the Scriptures with more emotion and understanding than most of the "Bible on Cassette" versions out there. Well, I can't say that I'm committing to do the entire Bible, but I did do one of the Bible's 1,189 chapters tonight - Philippians chapter one. I'll at least finish the other three chapters of this book as time permits, and then see where we go from there.

You can check it out on my Bible study page.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep waiting to hear some of your comments or even a joke. This could take some getting use to, but I like it

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Shaun Sells said...

sounds good, but what version is it. It is relatively close to NASB, but not quite. WEB maybe?

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron, thanks for putting up the audio files. It is good to make the resource available.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home