Sunday, December 09, 2007

Let The Stoning Begin...

Alrighty folks... My tongue is planted firmly in my cheek, and I am ready to withstand any and all assaults from humorless boneheads. As promised (in a recently deleted blog entry), "Christmas For A Dragon" is now available for your listening... um... pleasure?


It really amazes me how many dragons in Santa hats can be found on the internet

The song is on my MySpace music page, or download the MP3 here.

I engineered, mixed, mastered, produced, sang, and played drums. My buddy Arend wrote the music and lyrics, played piano and guitar, and did a bit of singing as well. And our friend Nate played bass. No, this isn't what I'm doing for music now - it's just a Christmas song contest entry.

And on an equally irreverential Christmas note, here are 167 photos of children being scared to death by department store Santas. There are some really creepy ones in there...

9 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron,

You haven't lost a beat. That was a very good. I was thrashing so hard I pull my headphones out of my puter. Very niiiiice screaaaamzz! Ohhhh... My neck just aint used to it anymore. Gettin old I guess, lol

Ahhh.... it was good to hear that laugh again. Keep smiling bro, I wonk be kicken ROCKS in your direction.

N>B>L>F>Y> Bro,

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serious????Ron you're stuck in the 80's. No stones, just stupid. Ron get back to the bible bro. Pleeeezee.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Ron Daniel said...

"No stones, just stupid." Nice. That's like saying, "No offense, but..." and then saying something offensive.
And to ask, "Serious????" No, it's not. It's a JOKE. Remember humor? It's something that Pharisees don't have.

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have it copyrighted? I know of a group that might like it and be able to blast it all over the US. Just want to be sure you're protected ...or even interested in that.

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We loved it. Jake and I were laughing at the intro alone. We really cracked up during the song.Good Stuff! Refreshing and funny.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After listening again...

I think it needs more cowbell.

~af

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Terry said...

Hi Ron- The music kind of reminded me of "Uriah Heep". Probably before your time.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ron, this was great! Do more!!

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron,

Love it! This song rocks and the end is hilarious. To anyone that doesn't think this is funny....there is no hope for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home