Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where Do These Come From?

I'm producing art at a breakneck pace now. it's almost as if I am a dam attempting to hold back the flood by releasing controlled overspill.

I conceived of this while brushing my teeth this morning. I call it "Extreme Jeans".



And the obligatory close-up:



This one, on the other hand, describes the combined turmoil of two unrelated land mammals. It's called "Jesse Llama".



And the close-up for detail:



And this was a result of what I can only describe as comedic terror. It's called "Penguin Ballerina At Gunpoint".



Fun with oranges in "Flaming Citrus Fox":



And this is "Dirty Aquarium", containing at least 15 different species of marine life:



Also, you should never start a book in the middle if you want to know what hedge lions are. This is "Hedge Lion Delivery".



And a hint that other hedge creatures exist:



Lastly, this pictures what every moral artist struggles with. It's entitled "Dragon Finds Evil Is Easy".



And the close-up:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home