Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Spring Is Upon Me

Every morning, I wake up to the view outside of my bedroom's sliding glass door. My backyard is a sanctuary of sorts, whether covered in snow, or grass and trees hibernating in the cold of winter. But in the last week, everything has exploded with spring life.



Just the other day, varicolored pink blooms erupted from two anonymous trees. (I'd appreciate any help you could offer in identifying them.)



And my apple tree, which produced just one apple last year, is covered in promises of more this year. We'll see what the hordes of birds allow.



Lastly, I recently consolidated my office, recording studio, and art design area into one room. With the single window overlooking the street, I thought I wouldn't get much of a view. But fortunately, there have been daily visitors, like this guy here:



That's all for now. Gotta get to work - late shift today.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My resident tree expert says that is a Radiant Crab tree.

Now if you can just get a melted butter tree, you will be set.

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Thou Shalt Not Covet! My goodness your yard is gorgeous. You have come a long way from Sun Valley bud! W00t! Your yard looks great. I have power raked 7 been watering for two weeks & my grass is just barely starting to green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home