Saturday, September 08, 2007

New Phone Number

okay folks... My new house doesnt have Internet just yet, but I do have a new phone number...
and I'm accessing the Internet from my new ($200 less!) apple iPhone...
anyway, this small screen isn't exactly conducive to typing and proofreading an essay, so I'll simply leave you with my new number:
(260) 249-8976
oh, and although I didn't choose a plan with a lot of minutes, I do have unlimited texting and data, so feel free to send me texts and pictures!

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger mike macon said...

As I just SMS'ed you, I was looking the other day at iPhones (and iBooks in general)... didn't wind up jumping the Evil Empire's ship, though; still stuck with my Windows laptop and Windows Mobile device...

One day... one day soon... I too shall be a Mac Daddy...

...but that day is not today.







doh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home